Want to earn some extra money for simply scanning in receipts? I have been using Fetch Rewards for a few months now and have earned $20 back in free gift cards. With the holiday season upon us, this would be a perfect way to earn some extra money to spend on Christmas gifts.
why I love Fetch Rewards
1. It’s easy to use
I just scan in my grocery receipts from the previous week every Sunday afternoon when I have some extra time. I love that it’s hassle free and I don’t have to worry about scanning bar codes or matching up deals.
2. Rewards for every receipt
Every single receipt from a verified grocery store will earn you at least 25 points (as long as the receipt is no more than 14 days old)
3. Earn Extra Points on Certain Items
You can earn extra points by purchasing participating products. Some examples are Axe, Ben & Jerry’s, Capri Sun, Dove and more. You get points based on the cost of the item. You also earn even more points on Special Offers on top of the participating products. Buy a specific item that’s a special offer and you’ll get the participating product points plus the special offer points.
4. Rewards Cash out is easy
For every 1,000 points earned you get $1 worth of gift card. For many retailers you can cash out with as little as 3,000 points. There are gift cards to hundreds of retailers including Old Navy, Amazon, iTunes, Hulu Plus, Kohl’s, TJ Maxx and tons more. Simply cash in your rewards and an electronic gift card will be emailed to you that you use in-store or online.
5. earn bonus points for referring friends
Every time you refer a friend and they use your referral code you earn 2,000 points plus they get a 2,000 point sign up bonus. It’s a win-win for both of you!
IDEAS TO USE YOUR FETCH REWARDS GIFT CARDS
There are so many different retailers that Fetch offers gift cards for that the possibilities are endless in terms of how you use your rewards
- Cash in for a Fandango, AMC or Regal Entertainment gift card and get a free movie date night out
- Cash in for a gift card to one of 12 charities and donate to a good cause
- Cash in at L.L. Bean or Land’s End and use toward new backpacks for the kiddos
- Cash in at 1-800-Flowers.com and send mom flowers for her birthday or Mother’s Day
- Cash in at Cabela’s or Dick’s Sporting Goods to get the perfect Christmas present for dad
With a variety of retailers to choose from, there are so many different ways you can use your free gift cards.
EARN 2,000 POINTS WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FETCH REWARDS
Are you ready to start earning quick and easy free gift cards?
- Download the Fetch Rewards app for iOs or Android
- Enter the referral code KJ5BT at signup and earn an automatic 2,000 points when you scan your first receipt
- Save and scan all your grocery receipts. You can scan up to 14 receipts per week.
- Connect the app to your email address under settings to scan for e-receipts from Walmart, Amazon and Target for even more points
- Cash in points for a huge variety of gift cards
Want to learn more about money saving and cash back apps and websites?
I have a list of my favorites and how I use them. Happy saving!